Friday, April 10, 2009

Cooperstown

On my recent journey to the Valley of the Sun I got to check out Cooperstown. Not the Hall of Fame, maybe the Hall of Shame, jj. I didn't realize Alice considered himself a Jock, I've heard him talk about golf, but a Jock? I got a shirt - where jocks and rock meet. Resembles a Hard Rock Cafe, really had some nice R&R pix & guitars, but also had some Baseball, Football, (and others) jerseys authographed on the wall.

His menu has Nightmare Nachos, but the jock menu item that had me rolling was the "Big Unit." Now I did not order this item, but by now you should have guessed what it is. Times up!

A Two-foot long hot dog!

I did enjoy the pretty girls with the "eye" makeup on.

Only in America!

2 comments:

  1. Cooperstown!!! And u didn't go to the Baseball Hall of Fame??? What r u a Nazi?? lol just kidding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just a few miles west of that and no, I just work for Nazi's (they were the Price of Darkness since 1929)

    ReplyDelete